The Edmonton Petroleum Club was founded in 1950 by a group of oil executives to create a special place where the city?s leaders could meet and entertain.
In 2010, the Club celebrated it's 60th Anniversary and during that time the Edmonton Petroleum Club has woven a lasting place into Edmonton?s social fabric. Today the club includes professionals and business people from every corner of the business community, not just the petroleum industry, and the Club remains the pre-eminent place for the city?s executives to relax, entertain, and meet colleagues.
The Club?s location just outside the downtown core, makes it easy to access from any part of the city, and the ample parking make it easy to host even large events at the Club. The Club has long been renowned for its cuisine, and for the attentive, but never overbearing service the staff offer members. Whether your entertaining clients for lunch or enjoying a Saturday evening meal with friends and family, you?ll find the Club offers its members not only some of the best food in Edmonton, but also some of the best value.
Our commitment to superior service is well known and we prove it to our guests time and time again. New members of the Edmonton Petroleum Club soon discover what keeps our membership loyal.
The Edmonton Petroleum Club offers:
- An exclusive private club atmosphere to entertain
- First class dining facilities
- A variety of adaptable meeting rooms
- Complimentary high speed internet
- Full business and conference amenities
- Complete catering services
- Accessible and complimentary parking
- Networking opportunities
- Reciprocal privileges at more than 150 private clubs throughout Canada and the world
- Golfing privileges at Highlands Golf Club and Red Tail Landing Golf Club
- Exclusive rates for you and your guests at the Sutton Place Hotel
For more information about membership opportunities with the Club, please contact Teresa Stange at 780.474.3411 extension 202 or firstname.lastname@example.org